Loser



 

I got a sign on my back that says “loser”

I can’t see it, but I know it’s there

Maybe that’s why I hate my life

My job,

My boss,

The girl friend I don’t have

I even hate Wednesday night poker

And the guys I grew up with

They never let me win

They figure if they don’t take my money,

Somebody else will

I hate coming here to have Tommy the bartender ask

“How’s it hanging.”

I tell him to shut the fuck up and give me a drink

I’m always looking at the women who come in here and thinking

I can have this one or that one

When I know I can’t.

I see my face in the mirror and think

“There goes a real loser,”

and that’s pretty sad.

 

Loser, the video



Main Menu


email to Al Sullivan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cork Cavern

When trust is not enough

I’m okay now